Books, umbrellas, cameras, candy, lamps, neckerchiefs, neckties and hundreds of other gift ideas were featured on this front page advertisement placed by F.G. Blum’s in the Cape Vincent Eagle on December 14, 1916. read more…
The NNYLN updates its Plan of Development annually. The Plan reflects projects, tasks, and activities the Network intends to undertake or sustain over the next three years.
We are particularly interested in members helping identify other new projects that the Network could undertake to cooperatively assist our member libraries. read more…
- Massena Public Library – $3,987 to create a Library Screening Room.
- Thousand Islands Arts Center/Hand-Weaving Museum – $9,608 for Digitizing of the Hand-Weaving Collections of Mary Snider.
- Ticonderoga Historical Society -$10,000 for the Digitization of Selected Portions of the Burt Loescher Collection on Rogers’ Rangers in the French and Indian War.
- Crumb Library at SUNY Potsdam – $9,600 for for the purchase and installation of 2 Ultimaker 2+ 3D printers with 3D scanner in a newly created maker space in the college libraries at SUNY Potsdam
- Canton Free Library- $4,950 for a lifetime subscription to Mango Languages.
- Feinberg Library at SUNY Plattsburgh- $10,000 for Building a Digital Scholarship Infrastructure for Teaching and Learning.
NNYLN’s Annual Meeting will be held on May 17, 2017 at the 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel in Clayton.
Thank you to our grant recipient presenters at the NNYLN Fall Meeting!